According to Olagunju, he hails from Igbara Oke, Ondo State. He said: “My father was a retired Army officer. My parents are now late. I attended Anthony Primary School, Ede ; Government Secondary School ,Okitipupa but I completed my secondary school at St Peter’s Anglican School , Olode. I studied English at the University of Ilorin and I was among the second set. After my university education I proceeded to the Seminary Life International College of Theology.”
Olagunju said he was called by God. He recounted how he was called: “I received my calling in 1981/82.Then I had a lot of problems as my father had seven wives. And from that perspective, I had strong household problems.Witches were pursuing me and were troubling me, causing me to be running from one place to another seeking false solution.”
Asked whether he saw the witches physically or it was a mere figment of his own imagination, the Man of God affirmed: “No, no, it wasn’t an imagination .Yes, I saw the witches, and they were pursuing me .They would come and press me down. They were in form of human beings as they looked like mad persons and with grey hair. They wanted to kill me and I was looking for solution.”
He continued: “That was the reality on the ground and in this course I met one Prophet Bello whom somebody took me to. I told him to pray for me and he prayed for me and said I would go into ministry. He said I would be a prophet but I told him that was not my problem but that some forces wanted to kill me. But he said I should keep on seeking for His holiness, and to ask God to give me power to conquer these people. He said I should continue fasting as long as I could and I should start preaching and praying, He also said I should pray for power to carry out His job .The man of God I met added that my journey was like taking off from Lagos to Maiduguri, and that I should go slowly, and should not board any vehicle, okada, or train. He said that is my ministry.
“He added that I should stop taking my bath. That was the revelation he gave me at the Akike Mountain, Ona Ara Local Government, Ibadan. For one year I was going to the mountain on Monday and would come back on Saturday morning. Again one day, God told me that He wanted to make use of me and asked me to separate myself. He asked me not to take soft drinks, alcohol, and to stop having sexual intercourse with my wife. And above all, I should stop taking my bath until He instructed me to start again. When I received this message I became troubled for I did not see anybody but was just hearing the voice. I then began to meditate over this. I asked God to reveal Himself to me. I meditated over this and the Lord ministered to me again. Later, I just saw a man in white clothe and with white hair. I was just hearing another voice like a rushing water again saying I must not do all these.”
Ölagunju said: “I was confused and full of different thoughts. I was unsure of the veracity of the messages.”
Olagunju said he went to tell the prophet on Akike Mountain that he was hearing two voices ,and he asked which one he has to obey.
He recounted further: “That was in the year 2000, but it was not until 2001 when I shared it with a friend, Reverend Ariyo. He said that was the voice of God and that I should obey .When I got home I told my wife. She agreed and asked me to do what God told me. I am always on the prayer mountain praying and seeking God’s face .Since January when I have been on the mountain, I slept at home once. That was January 1.
How he was convinced of the prophesy
Asked how he discerned God’s voice from that of the Devil, he responded: “There are two voices. Let me cite this example of that Garden of Eden: Two voices came to Adam. One said he should not eat the fruit and another said he should eat the forbidden fruit. Any voice that says don’t commit sin is the voice of God; any that says don’t obey it is the voice of the Devil. Any voice that says commit sin and God will not be angry is from the Devil. So I chose that of God and had obeyed it till now. I know the voice of the Devil and of God clearly.”
I am paying the price
Reminded that it is unhygienic not to bath, the man of God denied and said with confidence, “If God wants to make use of somebody, a price must be attached to that. He would instruct him what to do. Look at Isaiah. In Isaiah chapter 20, God told him to walk nakedly. Look at Samson before he was born, there was a prophesy that he should not touch things that were unclean, not to shave his head or drink alcohol just because God wanted to make use of him. But unfortunately, he undermined it. Somebody who is determined to follow Christ must be ready to pay the price, he must be prepared.”
Asked whether his not taking his bath could not make him sick, he replied: “I’m even fatter than you now. Those who know me very well know that I believe in fasting and prayer and in the work of God. On the issue of the doctor saying you should bath, there is a difference between earthly doctor and heavenly doctor. Some years back, a woman came to tell me she had HIV and the child was also carrying HIV. She conducted the test, and it was true, but where the doctor ends their own work is where God’s own starts.
“There is this head of Department of Computer Science at the University Of Ibadan. She married in 1973. For about 30 years, no issue. She went to many places and hospitals and several places. She now came to Christ and not me. And I now told her if she can pray .As God Almighty lives, she conceived and gave birth to a bouncing baby boy called Gilgal. I don’t believe in advertising myself. I believe in miracle. God said signs and wonders shall follow those who believe in Him.”
The Man of God said he does not sweat so he does not have towel to mop his body .When questioned about his nails, he said: “My toenails were longer than this but they got cut off many times. However, I cut my fingernails to be clean. The Lord did not say I should not cut my fingernails.”
He, however, denied the insinuation that he is seeking for fame. He said: ” We have many occult pastors in Nigeria who deceive people .I know where I am going when I die. I am not looking for fame. We have many who called themselves pastors in Nigeria but who are not. “
Olagunju said he does not watch television. In his words: “I don’t watch television.” I don’t listen to radio; there is lots of mess on television. Do you want me to watch television and be seeing those girls that dance naked? Do you want to pollute me? Personally speaking I don’t watch television. But if I want to listen to radio, it is when Pastor Kumuyi is preaching. I am not saying people should not watch television, I am not saying television and radio are not good,.
He boasted, beating his chest, that he had stopped having sex with his wife since he had been instructed so. He said: “That is exactly what I am saying. I had stopped having sex with my wife. I know it is difficult to believe. I am not responsible to any man. They don’t believe me. My wife does not sleep here, she sleeps in her own room .For those who said they doubt me I am not responsible to them. I am not bothered since they were not there when God spoke to me.”
“Was he ever tempted?”He was asked him. He said: “On several occasions, but I thank God,temptation will surely come but the grace of God is sufficient for us .But I don’t normally go out to avoid temptation. I thank God.”
Asked about his wife, he said: “My wife is also a pastor now studying music to enhance our music ministry. She is coping; she is a human being.”
Some friends of the prophet, who came to see him when The Nation was with him, described him as a God-sent prophet. Evangelist Sanni Bakare said: “I have been with him for so many years. When The Lord calls somebody, he will attach something to it. He (Olagunju) goes to the mountain to pray always and all what he said are true.
The presiding Bishop of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministries in Ibadan, Oyo state, Prophet Wale Olagunju, has released 52 prophecies for 2017.
Prophet Olagunju, who accurately predicted President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory in the 2015 election, revealed that President Buhari will be dethroned in 2019 election by former vice president, Atiku Abubakar.
The prophet noted that Igbo’s desire for Biafra nation has received divine approval and that no amount of peace talk can prevent Nigeria’s disintegration
Prophet Wale Olagunju prophecies for Nigeria in 2017:
- God of heaven says He is angry with President Buhari because of his failure to alleviate the sufferings of Nigerians but instead adding to it. God says Buhari’s government is like a weed on the surface of the Atlantic Ocean.
- God says that He deliberately raised Donald Trump of America to execute His judgment on America for their sin of homosexuality being propagated by Obama/Hillary Clinton. God says Trump will at a stage behave like an anti-Christ.
- God says any party that fields Buhari for the 2019 presidential election will be fielding liability as his candidacy will make the party lose the election. God says this will be so because Buhari has disappointed God by his failure to carry out His instruction as published in my 2016 predictions by national dailies to “wage war against corruption, execute God’s fierce judgment on those who sinned against God by looting as well as for his failure to demonstrate love to the poor by alleviating their suffering. God says for these reasons, He has torn his government and given it to another man after His heart to rule Nigeria. God says Buhari will continue to have problem till his last day in Aso Rock and people will continue to hate him because of his failure to rule with the fear of God.
- God Almighty who revealed to me in my 2015/2016 prediction that Buhari is not the Messiah says the promised Messiah will use his mandate to settle all problems confronting Nigeria. The said Messiah will conduct a referendum so as to peacefully break Nigeria without civil war.
- God says three out of the four pillars that are holding the APC have broken down as a result of their greed, inordinate ambition, stubbornness, favouritism, tribal and religious sentiment and therefore their days in government are numbered.
- God revealed to me and I saw the map of Nigeria torn into five, by this no amount of peace talk can prevent Nigeria’s disintegration. It is a matter of time.
- There is going to be serious fight between Obasanjo and Buhari as revealed by God Almighty.
- Notable chieftains of the APC and the PDP who are talking of 2019 without due reference to God will not live to witness that year.
- As revealed by the Almighty God who will never share his glory with mortal man, the presentGENERATION of Nigerian leaders in the likes of Obasanjo, Babangida, Gowon, Danjuma, Abdusallam and Buhari will pass away before the emergence of the Messiah that will lead Nigeria to the promise land. The problem in our Nation will be so much that what we are witnessing now will be a child play to what we will see and hear and there will be chaos and distrust all over the nation as a result of which the messiah will emerge.
This messiah, an unknown person, will proffer solutions (to the problems); conduct referendum and will break Nigeria peacefully. As revealed to me further by the creator of the universe, the reign of this messiah will be BRIEF. God of Abraham has concluded in heaven to raise for Himself the young man who will give divine solution and execute God’s programme for Nigeria.
- The Nigerian nation will continue to experience hardship unless serious steps are taken to seek the face of God.
- Nigerians should pray for Buhari against high blood pressure, liver and kidney problem as the President is sick.
- God says the Yoruba nation will unite and rise again.
- There is going to be sharp misunderstanding between Buhari and Osinbajo as a result of political differences.
- To show the extent to which Buhari’s disappointment is grieving God, God says he has rejected Buhari just like He did to Jonathan and even his people the Hausas will reject him come 2019. In the presence of Almighty God as revealed to me, Buhari have become a complete disappointing king/failure just like king Saul in the bible.
- God says the name Atiku Abubakar will continue toring like a bell. He will be so popular among Nigerian politicians to the extent that many will root for him.
- God says should Atiku Abubakar contest the 2019 election, he will defeat Buhari hands down.
- The 2018 Governorship election in Ekiti state will cause a sharp division in the APC camp because of the inordinate ambition of some of their self-centred leaders. The party in the state will break into three factions as revealed to me by God.
- God says the APC is being faced by three major problems of backbiting, unnecessary petition against former leaders and total hijack of the party structure from pioneer members.
- Tambuwal and David Mark will be drafted to contest the 2019 Presidential election but God says the cabal of our nation will prefer Governor Tambuwal of Sokoto state.
- Nigerians should pray against fire accident in the coming year.
- God says that except that the Nigeria nation repent of the sin of its leaders who killed innocent souls, sin of FESTAC ’77 and sin of corruption which placed the country under the curse of the Almighty, the country’s problem will continue.
- Prophet T. B. Joshua should pray seriously to avert sickness.
- General T. Y. Danjuma should also pray against sickness.
- God says I. B. B. will continue to remain in sickness.
- God says for Buhari to have taken the problem of Nigeria to Kaaba in Mecca as if there is no God in Nigeria and rather than motivate the entire nation to fast and seek the face of God, He [God] will continue to raise adversaries against his government and Nigerians will continue to hate him.
- God again warned that should the APC field Buhari in 2019, the broom will be broken and thrown into fire just like I predicted to PDP in 2014.
- God Almighty says President Buhari is too rigid and stubborn. God says the President has set aside His mandate for him to cleanse the nation of corruption. God says He is only giving the President the grace to motivate Nigerians for special repentance prayer.
- Serving ministers in Buhari’s government shouldwatch their steps as the President is set to drop some of them and reshuffle his government.
- A prominent artiste will fall sick in the coming year.
- Nigerians should pray for Baba Sala.
- Come 2019 general election, PDP will fight the APC to a standstill.
- APC should forget about winning 2019 election for another government will emerge that will probe their government.
- Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode should be prayerful to avoid being at loggerhead with the elite. He should also pray to avert sickness.
- God says Governor Aregbesola of Osun state will continue to swim in problems until he gets out of office as a result of the recognition he gave to the Osun Osogbo idol.
- God says he will inflict those who loot Nigeria treasury with sickness. They will henceforth be inflicted with dreaded sicknesses that will lead to untimely death unless they repent.
- God says Goodluck Jonathan will never win any election again in Nigeria as a result of his sin against the Almighty.
- God says 2019 election will be tougher than the 2015.
- The executive and the National Assembly will go on a serious collision course in the coming year. Buhari should be careful lest he is accused of non-implementation of budget.
- Nigerians should pray for Awujale of Ijebu land.
- Those who say the Biafra nation will not materialize are dreaming for the Igbos have taken their case to the creator of the universe and He has granted their heart desire.
- PDP will bounce back to become a formidable party in Oyo state again.
- Buhari shouldwatch his steps to avoid impeachment.
- As revealed by God, should Buhari fail to take it easy with the people of the South-South and South-East and go ahead to use military power, Nigeria may go to civil war.
- As revealed by God, a new generation of military officers will in future overthrow the government of Nigeria to clear the rot perpetrated by reckless politicians.
- Before 2019, there will be amalgamation of political heavyweight and political party that will give the APC sleepless nights.
- The on-going war against corruption will soon lose value as the President will bend the rules and soft pedal because of inordinate and self-interest.
- Another strong party will emerge before the 2019 election.
- There is going to be rowdy session in the National Assembly in the coming year.
- The present war against Bola Tinubu will continue but many of those fighting him will come back to eat their words.
- God again revealed to me that Nigeria is seriously sick and that the only drug that can cure her is National Repentance Prayer. Failure to do this, God says Nigeria will continue to wallow in problems. God warned Nigerians not to look up to their leaders for solutions but to God Almighty as they have none to their problems.
- God says those who think the PDP is dead are making a mistake as He [God] does not work in the counsel of men but in the reasoning of His words. God says the party will bounce back and its members in the APC will return to their original house,
- The present rumpus in the APC will continue.