Nollywood Diva Chika Ike who is at the top of her career now has opened up on how she manages her career, personal life and her TV Show ‘African Diva‘.
Below are some of the excerpts from her interview with Saturday Sun.
Q: How do you jungle acting, managing and being a producer and creator of African Diva?
- Chika Ike: It’s crazy. Sometimes, i wake up in the morning and wonder how i could even do this how possible is it? Honestly, when you have a dream, a vision in your heart and then pray to God to give you the strength to do it, nothing is impossible. All you have to do is to make a priority list, at the end of the day, you just have to find a way through.
Q: What’s your dress sense?
- Chika Ike: I just love being simple, i love bright colours and embracing my feminity that inspires what i wear.
Q: What is your greatest achievement?
- Chika Ike: I think being alive is a huge achievement as well as achieving my goals.
Q: How do you maintain a perfect physique?
- Chika Ike: I work out, eat right diet. How do i relax? If am not working, i travel.
Q: What Nigerian food do you like?
- Chika Ike: I like Efo Riro and Ofe Nsala.
Q: Why do you like them?
- Chika Ike: I like them because i can cook them.