- There are many different currencies in the world and everyone has its unique buying power that is also reflected in the exchange rates. These values and the relevant currency strength also fluctuate with the economic factors which are prevailing in the world. The actual strength is of the currency is also determined by how less value is affected by the internal or the external economic factors.
Summary – Strongest Currencies in the World by Their Value
Serial Strongest Currencies Country 1 Kuwaiti Dinar Kuwait 2 Bahrain Dinar Bahrain 3 Omani Rial Oman 4 Euro Latvia Lats 5 British Pound Great Britian 6 Jordanian Dinar Jordan 7 European Union Euro Europe 8 Azerbaijan Manat Azerbaijan 9 Cayman Islands Dollar Cayman Islands 10 Swiss Franc Switzerland
This article provides in depth knowledge about top Strongest Currencies in the World by Their Value.
Today we have ranked up some top strongest currencies in the world by their value.
10. Swiss Franc
Strongest Currencies in the World by Their Value include the Swiss Franc. Switzerland is a country which has been known for the neutrality and is one of richest countries in this world having highest wealth per adult rate.
9. Cayman Islands Dollar
Strongest Currencies in the World by Their Value also include Cayman Island Dollar It consists of the three major Islands located between Cuba and the Jamaica. Cayman Islands are known as major and important offshore financial center.
- Code KYD
- Country The Cayman Islands
- Value US$1.22 = KYD 1
- Largest Notes available is 100 that is US$ 120
8. Azerbaijan Manat
Located on the crossroads with the Eastern Europe and the Western Asia, Azerbaijan is very rich in oil as well as gas reserves and it is largest country located in Caucuses region.
- Country Republic of Azerbaijan
- Value US$1.274 = AZN 1
- Largest Note available is 100 that is US$127
7. European Union Euro
The European Union is 28 member states and 17 of which use Euro as the official currency.
6. Jordanian Dinar
Jordan’s economy is also considered as 3rd most open economy in the North Africa and the West Asia and enjoys somewhat special status with European Union.
- Code JOD
- Country Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Value US$1.414 = JOD 1
- Largest Note available is 50 that is US$70.72
5. British Pound
Pounds of Falkland Islands FKP, Gibraltar GIP and the Saint Helens, Ascension and the Tristan da Cunha SHPare linked to GBP and are of same value.
Value US$1.555 = GBP 1
Largest Note available is 100 that is US$155
4. Latvia Lats
Latvia is located in the Northern Europe and uses Euro as the official currency starting from the year 2014.
- Code LVL
- Country Republic of Latvia
- Value US$ 1.886 = LVL 1
- Largest Note available is 500 that is US$943
3. Omani Rial
This is most stable country in Arab World today and Oman promotes the agriculture and the fisheries to support the oil wealth.
Country Sultanate of Oman
Value US$2.6 = OMR 1
Largest Note available is 50 that is US$129.95
2. Bahrain Dinar
Around the year 1932 Bahrain became first country on Arabian side of Persian Gulf to discover the oil but it has recently reduced dependency on the oil and moved to banking and the tourism businesses.
- Code BHD
- Country Kingdom of Bahrain
- Value US$ 2.652 = BHD 1
- Largest Note available is 20 that is US$53
1. Kuwaiti Dinar
Kuwait is small land which is situated on the Arabian Peninsula. It is known as liberal state in geographic boundary having fifth biggest oil reserves of this world. According to some lists it has also been ranked as 7th richest country in world.
Country State of Kuwait
Value US$2.847 = KWD 1
Largest Note available is KWD 20 that is US$70