We already Know about this Whatsapp Messenger: It is the most popular instant Messaging Whatsapp Downloads free which has become the need of the hour today. WhatsAppMessenger is used by almost everyone in the world today. The application is becoming more and more popular as it receives timely updates by including improvements and more features. It is used to send text messages, Share images, audio/video files for free. It allows you to make WhatsApp calls to your WhatsApp contacts.
As of February 2016, WhatsApp download had a user base of one billion, making it the most popular messaging application in the world. So today we are going to show you How to DownloadWhatsapp Messenger For Android Devices.
How to Download Whatsapp Messenger for Android
About Whatsapp Inc: It was founded in 2009 by Brian Acton and Jan Koum, both former employees of Yahoo. On 24th February 2009, Jan Koum incorporated WhatsApp Inc. in California. On 19th Feb 2014, for approximately US$19.3 billion.
Now WhatsApp Messenger is available on all the mobile platforms like – Android, Windows, iOS, and Blackberry. Here, we are going to tell you how you can download WhatsApp messenger and Install it on your Android devices.
WhatsApp download is the most globally popular messaging app with more than 600 million active users in January 2015. WhatsApp Downloads reached 800 million active users in April 2015. WhatsApp boasts an active user base of around 990 million as of January 2016, which clearly shows how Higher attractive for this application. The users need to have an active Internet connection to use their WhatsApp accounts. Last Year, WhatsApp officials announced that it will remove its annual subscription fee of $1. Before this, WhatsApp download was available for free for the first one year and after a completion of that, users were charged with an annual fee of $1. However, the Facebook-owned messaging app later confirmed plans to remove its annual fee from all of its applications across various platforms.
The giant messaging app allows users to send messages both within the same country and internationally, and to send others their locations, files, and contacts. Mobile phone’s SMS or Text Message Service allow messages to be sent, but often subject to a charge, and higher for international messages. Unlike SMS, WhatsApp supports end-to-end encryption since 6th April 2016. Most interesting on the WhatsApp is, it lets users easily manage groups. The User can enter any group as long they were invited by the group creator, and they can leave whenever they want.
Check Some Features of Whatsapp Messenger:
- NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your Mobile Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you send a message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for Whatsapp message or call. There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
- MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, documents, videos, and Voice Messages.
- GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends and family members.
- WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser through WhatsappWEB.
- ALWAYS LOGGED IN With this messenger, you will always log in, so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you are logged in or logged out.
- OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the application.
- QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to connect you quickly and easily with your contacts, friends, and Family, who have WhatsApp, so there is no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
- FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family members for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they are in another country. It uses your Mobile Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes.
What are the developments in the field of WhatsApp?
Many developments are going on around this app. Download WhatsApp do you no longer just for the app itself. Facebook acquired download WhatsApp. That means we’ll see a link in the future of WhatsApp and Facebook. Recently Facebook has also announced the introduction of a call feature in its app. Also, video calling and recording conversations will be among the possibilities. The WhatsApp Emoticons have recently also been updated. View WhatsApp news page for more information on the latest developments. Finally, we wish you much pleasure in using this fantastic app and good luck with download WhatsApp!
Unlimited internet data plan!
Nokia S60 3rd edition, 5th edition, Symbian^3, Symbian Anna, or Symbian Belle Operating System
Nokia Whatsapp Supported device list:
Symbian: X7 · E6 · N8 · C6 · C7 · E7 · 500 · 600 · 603 · 700 · 701 · 808
S60 5th edition: Nokia 5800 · Nokia 5530 · Nokia 5230 · Nokia 5233 · Nokia 5235 · Nokia N97 · Nokia N97 mini · Nokia X6 · Nokia X5-01 · Nokia C6 · Nokia C5-03 · Samsung i8910 Omnia HD · Sony Ericsson Satio · Sony Ericsson Vivaz · Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro
S60 3rd edition: Nokia 5700 · Nokia 6110 · Nokia 6120 · Nokia 6121 · Nokia 6124 · Nokia 6700 · Nokia 6290 · Nokia E51 · Nokia E63 · Nokia E66 · Nokia E71 · Nokia E90 Communicator · Nokia N76 · Nokia N81 · Nokia N81 8GB · Nokia N82 · Nokia N95 · Nokia N95 8GB · Nokia 5320 · Nokia 5630 · Nokia 5730 · Nokia 6210 · Nokia 6220 · Nokia 6650 fold · Nokia 6710 Navigator · Nokia 6720 · Nokia 6730 · Nokia 6760 Slide · Nokia 6790 Surge · Nokia C5 · Nokia E52 · Nokia E55 · Nokia E72 · Nokia E73 · Nokia E75 · Nokia E5 · Nokia N78 · Nokia N79 · Nokia N85 · Nokia N86 8MP · Nokia N96 · Samsung GT-i8510 · Samsung GT-I7110 · Samsung SGH-L870 · Samsung SGH-G810 · Samsung SGH-iNNN
Have an S40 Nokia phone?
Visit our S40 download page if you have Nokia C3-00 / C3-01 / X2-00 / X2-01 / X3-02 / 201 / 300 / 302 / 303 / 306 / 311
Simple Steps to Downloads Whatsapp Messenger:
WhatsApp Downloading on any Android Smartphone is quite easy. However, it is to be noted that your device should be running on Android version 2.1 or up to the Latest OS version. So that it let you download and install the WhatsApp application.
- For those who own an Android Smartphone, They just need to Go to the Google Play Store on your Handset.
- Then, give a search for ‘WhatsApp’ in Play store.
- You will see some number of related results.
- You have just to select the first search result which will be the ‘WhatsApp Messenger’.
- It can also be identified with its green icon and the white phone pictogram in it.
- Click Install – After Installing it You just need to sign up with your Mobile Number.
- And You are Done.You need to have around 15MB of free storage on your Smartphone to download and the installation of WhatsApp download application. Additionally, you need to have some extra space on your device for the storage of photos, videos and other data you send and receive Through WhatsApp.Note: To install the Whatsapp.APK file on your smartphone, You first needed to enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ option as the Android device will not allow the WhatsApp APK file which is not downloaded from the Play Store. Then You can enable the unknown sources option by going to Settings – Security or Settings – Applications, it depending on the Android version available on your Handset. Then Check and enable the Unknown sources option.We hope you Liked and will enjoy Whatsapp Messenger for Free. And send free messages, photos, videos or free WhatsApp calling, etc. If you are facing any problem then just comment it below!! Feel free to share this Article along with your friends and Family. whatsapp downloads