BELOW A LADOKITE SHARES HIS EXPERIENCES SAYS: “JUST LOVE MY SCHOOL LAUTECH”
*You ask your friends..how far with reading? They say they haven’t started…only to get to the LIBRARY and find out they have a permanent seat.
* Lecturers will be telling you “buying my handout is not compulsory” but class Rep…let me have the list of those that have bought
* You graduate with 2.20 and you will be telling yourself. If it was to be UI… I would have been a
3.20 graduate by now.
* In LAUTECH you don’t need to go far for anything…right in your hostel you have an electrician, painter, carpenter, plumber (even a………)
*LADOKITE guys can configure free browsing on small Nokia torchlight phone. (I no mention Yahoo join o. Lol).
* You get to class as early as 6.30am only to see that all seats have been occupied by bags & books abi dem de leave am for sch go bk house?.
*u have already prepared food but to eat na wahala because Ure already late for lectures.
* Lecturer: Only 10 students in class today? Oya tear a sheet of paper for test….turns to the board to write. Before he turns back——-class don full. Lol
* You receive your year one results and you give your life to Christ without preaching… Just like that!
* u will always hear those selling provisions saying: hot okpa! sweet orange!, sweet pineapple!, sweet garri! even sweet kerosene & sweet bitter leaf.
*come night class during exam u go see different levels of reading. scaning,skimming,jerking and lots more.
*During exams u will know those who are naturally beautiful because no time for makeup at all. Everyone become born- again by force.
* It’s always funny when exam supervisor says SUBMIT!! And many students suddenly develop that
super human ability; answering3hrs question in 50seconds.