Here’s why you should stop paying through your nose to obtain an education in the UK, US or Canada:
1. Internationally Recognized Qualification: Five of the universities in New Zealand are considered to be in the top 50 of the world’s universities according to the QS World Top 500 rankings. New Zealand students are ranked amongst the top in the world academically and qualifications are internationally recognized and welcomed by employers.
2. Stay in New Zealand After Your Studies: Unlike the UK and other countries, at the end of your course as an international student, you become eligible for a 12-month post-study open work visa, after which you could get a full work visa and eventually permanent residence. New Zealand has the least unemployment in the developed world, is the least corrupt country in the world, has no terrorist issues and is fresh and innovative as a young nation.
3. Intensive and Personalized Learning Environment: Whether you are studying to obtain a Bachelors or Masters degree, every institution hosting international students like you has staff dedicated to ensuring your time in New Zealand is successful and stress-free. A Code of Practice that sets the standards every institution must meet in supporting its international students also protects you. Expect to receive more personalized attention from your teachers than you might in other parts of the world.
4. Have Fun While Studying: Asides being a country with high performing standards in education, New Zealand is famous for its amazing scenery, sporting achievements, hospitable people, and has a beautiful landscape. 99% of the scenes in the award winning Lord of The Rings were shot in New Zealand.
5. Seamless Application and Admission Process: GATEWAY NEW ZEALAND is an accredited Specialist education agency for New Zealand tertiary providers and our partnerships with top institutions in New Zealand guarantees you a hassle free experience through your application, relocation and settlement in New Zealand.
Attend our exclusive chat sessions this Saturday 14th May by 2:00PM at Planet One, 5 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Road, Maryland, Lagos to ask us anything about studying in New Zealand.
At the session you’ll get:
• Information on relevant programmes and qualifications obtainable in New Zealand
• Free consultation on studying and living in New Zealand
• Free pre-application assessment to help you identify the requirements for relocating to study in New Zealand.
Attendees should come with their CVs and Personal Statements to participate in the Assessment sessions.
REGISTER HERE: http://goo.gl/kArQoIfor a free pre-assessment session.
For further enquirers, call: 09026980698